Loren M. Paul
Some lawyers are known more for their speaking skills than their ability to listen. That is not the case with attorney Loren M. Paul. During his more than ten years guiding individuals and businesses through the legal system in matters involving real estate and estate law, Mr. Paul has earned a reputation for taking the time to really hear what his clients have to say. Your questions and concerns are met with compassion. The result is quality legal counsel that meets clients’ specific needs.
Whether you are buying your first home or looking to protect your legacy and your family’s future through estate planning, Loren Paul can help. As the father of two young daughters, he understands the decisions you are facing, because he is facing those same decisions in his own life. Mr. Paul’s combination of personal and professional experience, as well as his in-depth legal knowledge, enable him to protect your best interests.
Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions and Closings; Title Insurance; Mortgage Law; Foreclosures; Tax Deferred 1031 Exchanges; Leases; Deeds; Contract Preparation and Review; Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning; Probate & Estate Administration; Business Law
- The Florida State University School of Law, 1999
- Juris Doctor degree
- The University of Florida, with Honors, 1995
- Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise and Sport
- Minor in Business
- The Florida Bar, admitted in 1999
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- Manatee County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Attorney’s Title Insurance Fund
- Attorney’s Mortgage Services
- Manatee County Chamber of Commerce
- Shareholder Baker, Paul and Dorman, 2006–present
- Associate Roger P. Conley, Chartered, 2002–2006
- Assistant State Attorney for the Twelfth Judicial Circuit, 1999–2002
South Bend, Indiana, November 2, 1972
Real estate in Florida
Loren M. Paul represents clients in residential and commercial real estate matters, including—
Click here to learn more about Mr. Paul’s real estate practice.
Florida estate law attorney
Planning for your family’s future can be stressful. An experienced estate law attorney like Loren M. Paul can help you determine the best way to protect your dependents and ensure your estate is distributed according to your wishes. Mr. Paul handles estate law issues such as—
Click here to learn more about Mr. Paul’s estate law practice.
Contact Loren M. Paul, P.A. today
To discuss your real estate or estate law issue withLoren M. Paul, P.A., call (941) 747.0888 or contact the firm online to schedule a consultation.